After bringing its stable build of EMUI 10.1 for multiple devices in China, Huawei has now released a list of compatible global devices which will get the latest firmware update later this month. The list also includes several Honor phones which will get Magic UI 3.1.
Huawei Devices to Update
- Huawei P30
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20 RS PORSCHE DESIGN
- Huawei Mate 20 X
- Huawei Mate 20 X (5G)
- Huawei nova 5T
- Huawei Mate Xs
- Huawei P40 lite
- Huawei nova 7i
- Huawei Mate 30
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G
- Huawei MatePad Pro
- Huawei MediaPad M6 10.8″.
- Honor View 30 PRO (Magic UI 3.1)
- Honor 20 (Magic UI 3.1)
- Honor 20 PRO (Magic UI 3.1)
- Honor View 20 (Magic UI 3.1)
How to update the latest EMUI 10.1 version?
EMUI 10.1, users may check for eligibility by going to Settings > System & Updates > Software Update on their devices, or go to Support (HiCare) App > Quick Services > More > Update to get the update in advance.
EMUI 10.1 Features
EMUI 10.1 brings plenty of new features and first-party apps including Huawei’s MeeTime video chat service, Celia voice assistant and Huawei Share. There’s also the revamped Multi-screen collaboration tools as well as plenty of new themes, wallpapers and tweaks around the OS. For more details on EMUI 10.1 read our article below.
Check out EMUI 10 / 10.1 Themes
- EMUI 11 Dark Theme for EMUI 10/9 and MagicUI 3/2
- XS Theme for EMUI 10/9 and MagicUI 3/2
- Dream Theme for EMUI 10/9 and MagicUI 3/2
- Hardline Retro Theme for EMUI 10/9 and MagicUI 3/2
- Vast Theme for EMUI 10/9 and MagicUI 3/2