Huawei announces Enjoy 10, a mid-range new phone with an event in China. Powered by the Kirin 710F processor, the phone has a battery capacity of 4,000 mAh.
Chinese technology giant Huawei’s work on smartphones continues unabated. The company now introduces the middle-class new smartphone “Enjoy 10” with an event in China. The new smartphone comes with a 6.39-inch perforated display. Enjoy 10’s display offers consumers HD + resolution, and with its slim-bezel structure, it attracts attention.
Huawei’s new mid-range phone Enjoy 10 is powered by the Kirin 710F processor. This power can also be supported by 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. In addition, consumers can expand the phone’s memory up to 512GB with microSD support. It also comes with Enjoy 10, Android 9 Pie based EMUI 9.1 interface.
Enjoy 10’s perforated screen, the selfie camera offers consumers 8 megapixel resolution. The dual camera set-up on the back of the phone consists of a 48-megapixel main rear camera and a second 2-megapixel camera. In addition, the rear camera installation of Enjoy 10 offers artificial intelligence support.
Huawei Enjoy 10 specifications
- 6.39 inch, HD + resolution display
- Kirin 710F processor
- 4 GB or 6 GB RAM
- 64 GB or 128 GB storage (microSD support available)
- Front camera with 8 megapixel resolution, f / 2.0 aperture
- Main rear camera with 48 megapixel resolution, f / 1.8 aperture
- Second rear camera with 2 megapixel resolution, f / 2.4 aperture
- Android 9 Pie based EMUI 9.1
- 4,000 mAh battery
Huawei Enjoy 10 price
- $169 for 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage (approximately 980 TL + taxes)
- $198 for 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage (approx. £ 1,100 + taxes)
- $198 for 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage (approx. $ 1,150 + taxes)
The product is being sold in China as of today. The countries in which Enjoy 10 will be available in the future, with which price tags, are currently unknown.